Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost Near Me
- 1 Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost Near Me
- 1.1 Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost in India
- 1.2 What is The Dell Laptop Screen Replacement Cost?
- 1.3 What are the factors that depend on Dell laptop screen replacement Costs?
- 1.4 Why Do You Need to Replace The Dell Laptop Screen?
- 1.5 How to Replace a Screen?
- 1.6 Steps to replace the Dell screen
- 1.7 Steps to contact NSS Laptop Service Center
- 1.8 Why Should You Fix Meeting With Us?
- 1.9 Tips to Increase Dell Laptop’s Life
- 1.10 Conclusion
Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost in India
I am not sure where to go for the Dell screen replacement and am not aware of the Dell laptop screen
replacement cost. In that situation, there is no need to worry. NSS Laptop Service Center is here to aid you by
offering its best services. Why worry when
NSS Laptop Service is there to avail you to save your Dell laptop from Dell laptops broken screen issues
such as the freezing screen, distortion of the display, diagonal, jagged, horizontal, and vertical lines,
small black spots, white spots, blacklight burnout, black and blank screen, broken, cracked or damaged
screen, flashing or flickering screen, dim screen and dead pixels. We are specialized in dealing with
hardware and software issues like repairing and replacement of motherboards, screens, keyboards,
printers, adapters, LED and LCD lights, processors, webcam, speakers, camera, and mouse, and
installation of SSD, HDD, and antivirus. Some insights about Dell. Dell provides a one-year warranty for its
hardware products and a three-year warranty on its software products. It is renowned because of its long
battery, fast processor, and a lot of memory.
We assure you that we will not give you a chance to complain at any point from the time you have
handed over your Dell laptop until you do not even get back your Dell laptop. If, after replacing
your Dell display screen, you discover anything incorrect with your Dell laptop screen within one month,
we will return your money as we provide one month's warranty time. Few laptop service centers offer
a refunding policy with a specific warranty time if a customer is unsatisfied with the services.
If you get busy with any other work and leave the article about Dell laptop display price in between, then
please read the article from where you had left off whenever you get time. We understand that everyone
is busy in this fast world, but you need to read the entire post about Dell laptop screen prices if you need a
Dell laptop touch screen replacement and are keen to know about Dell screen replacement cost. Let’s
dive into the topic of Dell laptop screen replacement cost.
What is The Dell Laptop Screen Replacement Cost?
Various factors, including the model of the Dell
screen, the size of the Dell screen, the type of Dell display, the resolution of the Dell display, Dell screen
technology, and labor cost, determine the cost of replacing a Dell screen. Please note that Dell screen replacement costs fluctuate as the price of Dell
laptop displays depends on market price. The Dell display price starts at Rs. 3000 and goes to Rs.12000 or more.
|Laptop Model Name
|Cost of Dell Screen
|Rs.2200 to Rs.5400
|Rs.1900 to Rs.6000
|Rs.1500 to Rs.5250
|Rs.1800 to Rs.6000
|Rs.1400 to Rs.5500
|Dell G series
|Rs.2000 to Rs.6500
What are the factors that depend on Dell laptop screen replacement Costs?
● Model of the Dell screen
● Size of Dell Screen
● Type of Dell display
● Resolution of Dell display
● Dell screen technology
● Labour cost
Why Do You Need to Replace The Dell Laptop Screen?
When do you need screen repair and replacement for your Dell laptop screen? When do you need to
know the Dell display price? You need repair and screen replacement for your Dell laptop screen when
your Dell laptop screen gets broken, cracked, or damaged due to mishaps or dropping, freezing screen,
distortion of the display, diagonal, jagged, horizontal, and vertical lines, small black spots, white spots,
blacklight burnout, black and blank screen, broken, flashing or flickering screen, dim screen and dead
pixels of Dell laptop. There are different types of screens available in the market, such as LCD, LED,
OLED(organic light emitting diode), and touchscreens.
● A Dell laptop is broken, cracked, or damaged due to mishaps or dropping: A Dell laptop screen
can get broken when a person travels to the office and carries a Dell laptop. There are chances
that a Dell laptop can fall and the screen gets cracked. When you shift your Dell laptop from one
place to another, then there are also chances that the Dell laptop drops and the screen can get damaged.
When you carry a Dell laptop carelessly, there is a chance that the Dell screen gets broken due to
● Dead pixels:- Colourless areas on the Dell laptop screen are called dead pixels.
● Dim screen and flickering:- Dim screen and flickering are caused because of the defective
● Backlight problems:- A Dell laptop backlight problem occurs when a Dell screen turns bright or dark
due to a loose or damaged cable that connects the screen to the Dell motherboard.
How to Replace a Screen?
Ram is a content writer who works on a Dell laptop to write blogs, but last month, when he was working
on his Dell laptop, he had to shift his Dell laptop. When he was moving his Dell laptop, all of a sudden, his
Dell’s laptop fell, and his laptop screen got cracked. Now, what to do? He tried to replace the screen. First,
he checked the Dell monitor screen replacement cost on Google and, then, bought a Dell screen
according to the requirement of his Dell laptop screen depending on various factors such as the model of
the Dell screen, size of Dell screen, type of Dell display, resolution of Dell display, and Dell screen
technology. Then, he collected the tools to replace the Dell screen, such as a screwdriver and a clean
Steps to replace the Dell screen
● First, he shut down your Dell laptop.
● Secondly, he removed the bezel or frame. He started from one corner and removed the clips gently.
● Thirdly, he disconnected the cable that connects the screen to the motherboard of the Dell laptop.
● Fourthly, he removed the old Dell screen.
● Now, he installed the new screen and attached the bezel or frame. He turned on the Dell laptop.
● Finally, he tested the new Dell screen but could not fix it.
He thought of applying DIY (do it yourself) tricks because he did not want to spend much on the Dell screen
replacement, but he failed. He searched for Dell laptop screen repair near me; then he contacted the NSS
Laptop Service Center. Now, you wonder how he contacted the NSS Laptop Service Center.
Steps to contact NSS Laptop Service Center
● First, dial +91-9717150098.
● Our expert technician will attend to the query.
● He will schedule a meeting according to your availability.
● Finally, he will reach your destination and sort out the issue.
Why Should You Fix Meeting With Us?
● We are specialized in dealing with hardware and software issues like repairing and replacement of
motherboards, screens, keyboards, printers, adapters, LED and LCD lights, processors, webcam,
speakers, camera, mouse, and SSD, HDD, and antivirus installation.
● Doorstep services with pick and drop.
● One-month warranty:- In case, after the replacement of Your Dell display screen, you find anything
wrong with your Dell laptop screen in one month, then we will refund your money back as we
provide one month's warranty time. Few laptop service centers provide a refunding policy with a
specific warranty time if a customer is not satisfied with the services.
● Same-day service
● A squad of expert technicians
● Free solutions available on the website
● Close attention to the final inspection
● Entire week availability
● On-time delivery
● Refurbished laptops available
● Reasonable price
Contact us if you are also searching for a reliable Dell laptop screen repair near me.
Tips to Increase Dell Laptop’s Life
● Don’t put pressure on the hinge.
● Give break
● Carry your Dell laptop carefully.
● When closing the lid,, ensure there are no articles on the keyboard such as pencil, pen, or clip.
● Clean the keyboard with a brush so that there will not be dirt or debris.
● Avoid working in hot areas.
● Charge your laptop entirely.
Read the blog about Dell laptop replacement screen cost. It has an ultimate guide on Dell laptop touch
screen replacement cost with DIY tricks.
Q-1. What is Dell’s customer care number?
Ans- The customer care number of Dell is 1800 425 2067.
Q-2. What is the turnaround time of the NSS Laptop Service Center?
Ans- For minor issues, we take two to three hours, but for major issues, we take one to two days.
Q-3: What is the Dell Inspiron 15 screen replacement cost?
Ans- The Dell Inspiron 15 screen replacement cost lies between Rs.1400 to Rs.5500 depending upon the
model of the Dell screen, size of Dell screen, type of Dell display, resolution of Dell display, and Dell
Q-4. What is a Dell laptop broken screen repair cost?
Ans- The Dell display price starts at Rs. 3000 to Rs.12000 or more.